Friday 1 April 2011

1st April 2011

Yo!

Today I've been doing small details to my level, such as adding a plain to my level. I did this by going to the 360 cities website on http://www.360cities.net/image/empire-state-building-panorama-manhattan-new-york-city#58.40,30.20,70.0 which gave a 360 view from the Empire State Buildings. I was able to change the views of the city, looking around, adding different camera effects like Fish Eye and also a planet view, which made the image look like the sky dome, which I saved a screenshot of and tried to create a few more sky domes using the dome and material for the original one. I also tried to create a sky dome for the floor, to make it look like the player is looking down. After tyring to create one, I decided to make a white-box square and placed a material of a bird-eye-view on the plain and created the look of a city beneath, like so.











After playing the level a few times with the new plain, I realised the water towers simply hovered on the level, so I created a small ledge to hold the towers on when the player looks at them. Like so...












After playing the level through, I decided to add more foliage to the level, by coping the plants and pots from other levels and added them to other areas and in different cominations. Like so.

No comments:

Post a Comment